Thursday, October 2, 2008
I survived!!!
Ladies this week was a nightmare, but I managed to survive. I had to write 4 (5page papers) and a presentation worth 20 mintues of presentation to present. But girls I know your prayers were with me. Now I am ready for the weekend but still have alot to do after the weekend but I am sure I can manage it this time. But ladies I am still looking forward to our reunion in December!!! Love you guys and hoping that you all are doing good. And everything I worked on this week turned out to be successful and they were all graded fairly. I guess?? Love you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, you poor thing. That's rough! I am glad to hear that you survived and that all turned out well. December is right around the corner and I too cannot wait to see you again. Take care! Much Alofas!
It was so cool to be able to talk to you this weekend. I love to hear your voice and know you are realy back into our lives and that you are well. You are always so very happy, I can always hear a smile in your voice.
You and poor Wanani with your school work. You are doing your part and educating yourself to better the lives of your family and children. So hand in there.
Just a few more weeks and we get to see you. I may never want you to leave! Take care and have a great week.
Post a Comment