Monday, September 29, 2008

International Campout!!

Okay ladies I went on a campout this pass weekend with the international club here at school and it was nothing compare to the camps back home..Well we stayed in cabins as if they were apartments...I say this because in these cabins are everything that you need..there's a shower, bathroom, kitchen, tv, couch and queen size bedrooms...incredible, because back home we sleep on the mats and wake up the next day with back pain...also we use tents and we there are only two restrooms one for boys and the other for girls...whoooohooo...this weekend was an experience of a lifetime..LoL!!! Anyways, it was okay I had some fun but not that much because the camp only lasted for one night...Crazy...Wow, today I was overwhelmed with homeworks and laundry...why did we have to do laundry anyways, this part I miss dad sooo much, because he does laundry for me all the time..Hope all you ladies are in good health and are all doing good..I love you all.....

2 comments:

kkalama said...

That sounds like so much fun, but honestly that's my kind of camping. I have to be able to shower at least 3 times a day...I know I have issues. I love you and can't wait to see you soon.

LaRena said...

It sounds like it was allot of fun! I used to camp on the dirt and had to go in the bushes. We would have to pick out the ashes from the camp fire when we ate something and most everything was burnt or under cooked so I do like your style of camping better. Laundry is a bugga I know, it seems I just get it all done and then there is a full basket again, but thank goodness for washing machines and dryers! Kalia was here this weekend so that was so awesome. This week is so far is good. Yesterday I had a mamogram, CT scan of my lungs, and a Dexa scan of my bones. And they gave me some really strong medication so I was sleeping most of the day. But I am back to my old self again today. So how is school and how many days until I get to see you, kiss your head, give you a big hug?