Sunday, September 21, 2008

I made it guys!!

Well, today was such a boring day but glad I had the chance to take time off my busy schedule and rest...Happiest moment of my life was yesterday morning when I finally got a chance to speak to an Auntie that was never forgotten in my heart....and that is LaRena Mountjoy...I love you auntie...And today I spoke to Nani..good to hear your voice Nani..and thanks for introducing me to the world of blog.....this is for all of you....and only you....can't wait to see you guys and I love you all..And I ended my boring day by creating this blog to stay updated about what is going on in your lives....I love you all and can't wait to hug you all

2 comments:

LaRena said...

Hello Sweetheart! I am so glad you are back in our lives. I love the pictures...you look so very happy. Edney is a very lucky man to have you in his life. So, how is school? Do you live on campus? Can you transfer to ASU???? you wouldn't have to worry about wearing coats out here, hahahahaha
You look so much like your Mom, it makes me miss her ever so much more. I am so glad you created your blog and we can all see what's up in your life, I know you are probably a very busy student and we probably can't expect to see you blog everyday but when you can great! Well know I love you, take care of yourself and be good.

kkalama said...

Hey Cuz! I am so happy to see you on here. I am so happy that we all have been able to get back in touch with each other...What is life without family?! I love you so much and I can't wait to see you in December. Talk to you soon.