Friday, October 17, 2008
~ Life is not fair ~
I am just sitting in my room thinking about how life has been for me lately, and what can I do to make life easier. But then I realize no one is perfect and life on earth is just a temporary one for all of us, until the time comes for each of us to be with our true Father and that is the man in heaven. Yesterday, was the saddest day of my life because someone that I love dearly is in need of help, but I could not be there to help or offer anything. This feeling just made though about life and the hardships that we are facing everyday. So I started something yesterday around 10:00pm NE time, guess what I did?? I kneel down and prayed to start my two day fast, menaing that I am sacrificing eating and drinking for the sake of this love one that I have never get to spend time with in my entire life. Hoping that out of this sacrifice something good will happen to the one that is dear to my heart and especially my mother's. Enjoy the weekend you all and hope that a miracle will happen someday soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My dear sweet girl, your heart is truley pure and our Father in Heaven is very proud of you I am sure. I have fasted for loved ones in need that are sick, suffering, or just having a hard time and knowing that was all I could do becouse they were far away or becouse I had done all that I could and knew the rest was out of my hands. But what better service can we offer our loved ones than to send our prayers and efforts to the Lord on thier behalf. When I was in need of help and was able to overcome I have often wondered if it was becouse someone prayed for me and that the Lord answered their prayers. Cheer up sweetheart we love you and know that all will be well.
Hey Cuz, you are so strong and close to the Lord. I wish you well as you fast and I will keep you in my prayers as well. I love you!
You are a wonderful example of selflessness. You are a sweet spirit much like your Mama. Our love is with you and pray that you to are blessed with the things you need. Love you.
Post a Comment