Friday, October 10, 2008
I need you all to pray for me:(
Hey everybody it has been awhile but next week is midterm week for me and I have tests that are piling up like crazy.. I know I can do this if you all will support me by praying for me over the weekend. Because all I will be doing this weekend is trying to have all my study guides done and than start studying for each classes one by one...I tell you I have never had a hectic semester before like I have this semester..The instructors are mean enough to keep me busy and including things that were not discussed in class before on the midterm exmas.. So that is why I really need all your prayers. I love you all and hope everything is going good for you all. Anyways, I hate to cut this short but we are not present in flesh but we talk to each other in our prayers. Have a nice weekend to you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes you are always in my prayers! I love you and know it will be o.k., so just do your best and don't get down. You are WONDER WOMAN AND CAN DO ALL THINGS!
Hey cousin,
I feel like were living much of the same life with this school thing. I am praying for you girl like always. We send all of our warmth and love to Nebraska. Love you cousin...tell your man Edney we send our love as well. Good luck!!
Post a Comment